- Arrive to jobsite on time and in appropriate work clothing.
- Follow instructions given by Foreman
- Follow Trustpoints on every job
- Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with Foreman daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently (clients do not want us in their home any longer than needed)
- Prep job site for tune ups, painting, refacing, and new cabinets
- Excellence work ethic
- Willing to learn
- Able to operate power tools
- Able to follow directions without deviating
- Must be able to match colors (cannot be color blind)
- Able to drill for hinges
- Able to install doors and drawer fronts
- Able to install roll-out trays in cabinets
- Prior experience in cabinet refacing
- Prior experience in cutting moldings
- Prior experience in kitchen remodeling
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be an industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring, refacing, and custom cabinets. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to get the kitchen you have always wanted.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)