Kitchen Tune-Up Boise is seeking a Kitchen Sales Specialists to join our team offering kitchen remodeling and cabinetry updates across Boise and the surrounding communities. We offer our clients many different services from cabinet restoration, painting, redooring, refacing and new custom cabinets.
Are you a rockstar salesperson in the construction industry? Are you a closer? Don't you want uncapped commissions? Are you a leader? Do you have goals to grow within a company? Are you a big idea and big picture kind of person?
Are you someone that would like to sale in the construction industry but don't have the experience? We are willing to train the right candidates!
Ideal candidates strongly believe in the company culture that our clients always come first. The person hired will be extremely coachable, have drive and empathy, have courage to try new things, be a consistent learner, and have a willingness to train and adapt.
Kitchen Tune-Up is a local business backed by a national franchise system with over 31 years as a leader in the kitchen remodeling industry.
Our mission is to build trust with every customer and to communicate with excellence in everything we do!
Perks of working with us
- Company vehicle and fuel provided for all business appointments.
- Uncapped commission plus guaranteed draw.
- Multiple territories.
- Unlimited growth within the company.
- Full time or Part time.
- Manage lead flow.
- Able to hit monthly sales goals.
- Maintain frequent communication with customers and prompt follow-up with leads.
- Some Saturday appointments
- Stay organized and able to quote products correctly
- Conduct the Kitchen Tune-Up in-home sales process (training is provided).
- Confident to ask for the order, persistent in sales follow-up, strong desire to win and succeed.
- Track and maintain notes in a CRM database.
- Coordinate marketing through different channels including online, Facebook, direct mail, print publications, professional referrals, and Home Shows or other in-person events.
- Represent the brand and position yourself as the industry professional in the area.
- Communicate regularly with the franchise owner or regional manager and follow instructions and advice given.
- Ability to take basic measurements and draw neat diagrams.
- Follow a proven sales process
- Being able to sale multiple services
Skills and Requirements:
- High attention to detail.
- Computer and smartphone proficient.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to communicate with foreman about the project.
- Able to write out a detailed proposal of the job.
- Highly motivated, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Positive mindset and attitude
- Social media savvy: knowledge on maintaining a Facebook business page and responding to Facebook messages in a timely manner.
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude.
- Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor suitable to working in our client’s homes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- Steady work and rapid growth in the Boise market.
- We are a high-quality company with an excellent reputation.
- Sales training and all sales tools provided.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
- Kitchens are the heart of the home! Join Kitchen Tune-Up as we make our clients remodeling dreams a reality.
- Apply online.
- Then, email email@example.com with a short paragraph answering the prompt below. The subject line of the email should include the position you are applying for as well as your full name. The answer should be brief and not exceed 200 words.
“A system is only as good as the people in it. We pride ourselves on the family-like feel within our business and creating an exceptional remodeling experience for our clients. How do you believe you would add to the goodness and continued growth of our fast-growing kitchen remodeling company?”
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be an industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring, refacing, and custom cabinets. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to get the kitchen you have always wanted.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)