Kitchen Tune-Up Idaho Falls is seeking a Administrative Assistant Specialist to join our team offering kitchen remodeling and cabinetry updates across Idaho Falls and the surrounding communities. We offer unique custom products and services that are in strong demand with homeowners.
Ideal candidates strongly believe in the company culture that our clients always come first. The person hired will be extremely coachable, have drive and empathy, have courage to try new things, be a consistent learner, and have a willingness to train and adapt. Are you a leader? Do you have goals to grow within a company? Are you a big idea and big picture kind of person?
Kitchen Tune-Up is a local business backed by a national franchise system with over 31 years as a leader in the kitchen remodeling industry.
Our mission is to build trust with every customer and to communicate with excellence in everything we do!
- Answer incoming calls by the third ring
- Track orders and delivery schedule of product
- Call leads as soon as they come in
- Print off invoices, proposals etc.
- Input, track and maintain notes in a CRM database.
- Manage Facebook account and reply to messages
- Help getting home shows ready
- Check orders as they are delivered for damage and they are correct
- Setting up email campaigns in CRM
- Getting supplies from local suppliers
- Perform any other job duties that are required
Skills and Requirements:
- Computer and smartphone proficient.
- Highly motivated, dependable, with a strong work ethic.
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude.
- Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive mindset and like talking with customers.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Consistent and resourceful
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- Steady work and rapid growth in the Idaho Falls market.
- Performance pay.
- We are a high-quality company with an excellent reputation.
- Growth opportunities.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
- Kitchens are the heart of the home! Join Kitchen Tune-Up as we make our clients remodeling dreams a reality.
- Apply online.
- Then, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph answering the prompt below. The subject line of the email should include the position you are applying for as well as your full name. The answer should be brief and not exceed 200 words.
“A system is only as good as the people in it. We pride ourselves on the family-like feel within our business and creating an exceptional remodeling experience for our clients. How do you believe you would add to the goodness and continued growth of our fast-grow kitchen remodeling company?”
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be an industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring, refacing, and custom cabinets. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to get the kitchen you have always wanted.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)