- Mileage reimbursement and fuel provided for all business appointments.
- Use of a company cell phone.
- Uncapped commission plus guaranteed draw.
- Ability to work from home often.
- Unlimited growth within the company.
- Paid time off.
- Continued training and routine sales meetings.
- Manage lead flow.
- Able to hit monthly sales goals.
- Maintain frequent communication with customers and prompt follow-up with leads.
- Some Saturday appointments
- Stay organized and ability to quote products correctly
- Conduct the Kitchen Tune-Up virtual and in-home sales process (training is provided).
- Confident to ask for the order, persistent in sales follow-up, strong desire to win and succeed.
- Track and maintain notes in a CRM database.
- Coordinate marketing through different channels including online, Facebook, direct mail, print publications, professional referrals, and Home Shows or other in-person events.
- Represent the brand and position yourself as the industry professional in the area.
- Communicate regularly with the franchise owner or regional manager and follow instructions and advice given.
- Ability to take basic measurements and draw neat diagrams.
- Follow a proven sales process
- High attention to detail.
- Computer and smartphone proficient.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to communicate with technicians about the projects.
- Able to create a detailed proposal of the job.
- Highly motivated, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Positive mindset and attitude
- Social media savvy: knowledge on maintaining a Facebook business page and responding to Facebook messages in a timely manner.
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude.
- Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor suitable to working in our client’s homes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Steady work and rapid growth in the Atlanta market.
- We are a high-quality company with an excellent reputation.
- Sales training and all sales tools provided.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
- Kitchens are the heart of the home! Join Kitchen Tune-Up as we make our clients remodeling dreams a reality.
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be an industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring, refacing, and custom cabinets. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to get the kitchen you have always wanted.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)