- New cabinetry modifications & installations
- Cabinet Painting, Redooring, and Refacing
- Installation of Tile and backsplash
- Sheetrock repair (preferred, but not required)
- Demo & Removal of existing Cabinet Boxes
- Cut and install crown
- General Liability Insurance
- Weekly compensation and up to $500 referral fee for all customer referrals
- Rapid growth in the Metro-Atlanta market
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be working on custom projects
- Work with a national company that values customer service and values people who do the job well!
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be an industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring, refacing, and custom cabinets. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to get the kitchen you have always wanted.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)