- Arrive to job site on time in logo’d shirt and appropriate work clothing.
- Follow instructions given by project manager
- Follow Trustpoints on every job
- Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Stellar work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow directions without deviating
- Able to drill for hinges
- Able to install doors and drawer fronts
- Able to install roll-out trays in cabinets
- Ability to safely operate power hand tools including; a table saw, band saw, power hand saw, router, planer, and powered nail gun
- Ability to work in Ann Arbor and surrounding communities
- Must be able to interact with our customers on a professional & friendly level
- Must take personal pride in a job well done the first time
- Must have a valid driver's license with a verifiable good driving record and no physical limitations to perform the tasks required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior experience in cabinet refacing
- Prior experience in cutting moldings
- Able to install crown molding
- Rapid growth in the market.
- Growth opportunities available.
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be performing custom projects in some of the nicest areas of our community.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be an industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring, refacing, and custom cabinets. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to get the kitchen you have always wanted.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)