- Uncapped commission plus guaranteed draw.
- Multiple areas.
- Steady lead flow (you are not cold-calling prospects).
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited growth within the company.
- Full-time or Part-time.
- Manage lead flow.
- Creates quarterly sales goals and quarterly lead and closing goals.
- Maintain frequent communication with customers and prompt follow-up with leads.
- Some evenings and Saturdays required
- Stay organized and able to quote products correctly
- Confident to ask for the order, persistent in sales follow-up, strong desire to win and succeed.
- Track and maintain notes in a CRM database.
- Marketing through different channels including professional referrals, and Home Shows or other in-person events (as allowed with Covid restrictions).
- Represent the brand and position yourself as the industry professional in the area.
- Communicate regularly with the franchise owner and project manager and follow instructions and advice given.
- Ability to take basic measurements and draw neat diagrams.
- Follow a proven sales process
- Being able to sell multiple services
- Must have reliable transportation
- High attention to detail.
- Computer and smartphone proficient.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to communicate with management about the project.
- Able to write out a detailed proposal of the job.
- Highly motivated, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Positive mindset and attitude
- Social media savvy
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude.
- Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor is suitable for working in our client’s homes.
- Steady work and rapid growth in the Arvada and surrounding markets.
- We are a high-quality company with an excellent reputation.
- Sales training and all sales tools provided.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
- Kitchens are the heart of the home! Join Kitchen Tune-Up as we make our client's remodeling dreams a reality.
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be an industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring, refacing, and custom cabinets. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to get the kitchen you have always wanted.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)