- Must be capable of advanced surface prep & patching techniques.
- Must be capable in texture tools & techniques, matching and blending to an adjacent field
- Must be proficient in brushing, rolling, and spraying. Able to paint doors, cabinets, drawers, etc without supervision in a competent and timely manner in accordance to Kitchen Tune -Up's high quality standards.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of job flow, execution, timelines, and project budgets with direction from Project manager.
- Basic knowledge of the qualities and adaptability of various surfacing materials, of the methods or preparing surfaces for finishing, and of the weather and wear resistance qualities of paints and other finishing materials.
- Must possess a basic understanding and be able to teach the proper set-up and clean-up of paint sprayers.
- Prepare surfaces and apply paints, stains, and clear finishes.
- Mixing and matching paint, stain and other finishes to job specifications
- Applying paint, stain and other finishes to paint surfaces using paintbrushes, rollers or sprayers
- Removing and installing cabinet doors
- Cleaning, Sanding and Preparing Wood Surfaces
- Masking walls, cabinets, floors and appliances
- Installation of cabinet hardware
- Assisting with refacing and custom kitchen projects when required
- Arrive to jobsite on time in logo’d shirt and appropriate work clothing.
- Follow instructions given by project manager
- Follow Trustpoints on every job
- Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently
- 3-5 years Cabinet painting experience
- Ability to expertly spray kitchen cabinets and components in a variety of environments and products
- Knowledge in the use of the most appropriate product for specific applications
- Experience in oils, lacquers, shellacs, urethane, alkyd, latex and all paint paint and stain types
- Good color vision and aesthetic instincts
- Attention to detail
- Physical strength, stamina and dexterity
- Familiarity with painting tools and materials
- Time management skills to ensure tasks are completed on schedule
- Customer service skills, when working at client site
- Collaboration and teamwork
- light mill work and or carpentry
- High school diploma or GED certification.
- Knowledge of handling tools and equipment efficiently
- Good customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to legally work in the united states
- valid drivers license with no past driving offenses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be an industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring, refacing, and custom cabinets. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to get the kitchen you have always wanted.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)