Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking in-home remodeling consultant that works with clients to discuss all aspects of creating, remodeling, or updating the kitchen/bath area of their homes. You would discuss building materials, themes, colors, patterns, and room layout prior to providing project estimates. We offer unique custom products and services that are in strong demand from marketplace.
The Remodeling Consultant reports to the franchisee owner as applicable.
- Conducts Kitchen Tune-Up sales process
- Creates outside leads and sales other than those generated by the franchise owner.
- Qualifies each prospect’s wants and needs into a plan of sales actions.
- Conducts scheduled "in-home" consultations, making presentations to homeowners
- Visits the prospects at their property; gathers info and performs measurements (as needed) for quoting
- Photographs the remodeling jobs to provide “before” photographs for the project album.
- Assembles a quote and related information to present to the customer with the goal of creating a sale.
- Revises quotes or drawings as customers’ wants and needs are assessed.
- Collects payments from customers
- Able to work days, evenings and weekend appointments.
- Participate in teams home/trade show rotation
- Strong negotiating skills
- Highly motivated, dependable, with strong work ethic
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude
- Good communication skills; written and verbal
- Professional demeanor suitable to working in homes
- Confident to ask for the order, persistent in sales follow up, strong desire to win and succeed
- Speak clearly using good diction and vocabulary
- Must have reliable transportation
- Computer and smartphone proficient
- Be able to work independently AND as part of a team
- Be honest and dependable
- Have a professional appearance
- Have a good driving record
- Be driven and good at meeting deadlines
Why Work For Kitchen Tune-Up:
Rapid growth in the Columbia area.
We are an established, local family-owned remodeling company that is part of a national franchise system.
The position is commission-only, but the earning potential is unlimited.
We remodel our clients expectations in addition to their homes. Join a company that isn’t like ordinary remodelers. We are looking for a sales representative who is passionate about helping homeowners update their kitchens. You will be instrumental in transformation kitchens across the area. We pay on time and value hard work and dedication.
PLEASE NOTE: this is a 100% commission role. We have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Be part of a growing team.
Kitchen Tune-Up of Columbus SC is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Kitchen Tune-Up of Columbus SC
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be the industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Our Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, custom cabinets & design, storage solutions, custom closets, garage cabinets, Granite Tune-Up, organizers & accessories, and much more. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to update your space.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
Company Website: kitchentuneup.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)