Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking a cabinet technician.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrive to jobsite on time in logo’d shirt and appropriate work clothing.
- Follow instructions given by project manager
- Follow Trustpoints on every job
- Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently (clients do not want us in their home any longer than needed)
- Stellar work ethic
- Ability to stay organized and maintain tools and jobsite
- Show up to work on time
- Must have some experience in using general hand tools
- Able to follow directions without deviating
- 1-2 years painting experience
- Ability to use a table saw and miter saw for general cuts
- Able to install doors and drawer fronts
- Able to install drawer boxes and roll out trays
Additional Skills (preferred but not required)
- Prior experience in cabinet refacing
- Prior experience in cutting moldings
- Able to install crown molding
- Cabinet building
- Light electrical
- Light plumbing
- Cabinet finishing
Kitchen Tune-Up of Johns Island is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Kitchen Tune-Up of Johns Island
Kitchen Tune Up of Charleston/Johns Island is local family owned company that specializes in kitchen remodeling specifically, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring and new cabinets.
Company Website: www.kitchentuneup-charleston.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)