Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking a part-time or full-time Trim Carpenter / Cabinet Installer / Refacing Technician
All work will be in the Little Rock area as well as surrounding communities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform duties associated with the core services offered by Kitchen Tune-Up:
- New Cabinet Installation
- Cabinet Refacing
- Cabinet Redooring
- Review with the project manager, the daily plan.
- Follow instructions pertinent to the tasks outlined in the morning meeting.
- Follow Kitchen Tune-UP "Trustpoints" on every job:
- We listen to the customer carefully
- We arrive on time
- We respect the customer's home
- We provide solutions
- We communicate
- Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily.
- Communicate with project manager about daily job progress and any unforeseen issues.
- Keep company van clean and orderly.
- Work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to safely operate power tools including: table saw, band saw, circular saw, router, planer, pneumatic nail gun.
- Ability to read and understand kitchen cabinet layout plans.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow directions without deviating.
- Able to read a tape measure to within 1/16th inch
- Able to bore doors for concealed hinges.
- Able to install doors and drawer fronts according to directions found in site plans.
- Able to construct and install roll-out trays in cabinets according to directions found in site plans.
- Must be able to interact with our customers on a professional & friendly level.
- A stellar work ethic is required.
- Must take personal pride in a job well done the first time.
Additional Skills (preferred but not required). Training is provided.
- Prior experience in cabinet refacing.
- Prior experience in cabinet installation.
- Prior experience in installing trim molding.
- Able to install crown molding
Why Work For Kitchen Tune-Up
- We appreciate our employees and are always respectful of them. We honor their personal and family obligations.
- We are a well established company and provide to our customers premium products and services.
- Rapid growth in the Little Rock market ensures continued stability for the company.
- Career growth potential with path to project management if desired.
- Competitive compensation plan. Starting compensation is dependent on skill set, experience and ability to work independently in the field.
- We have an excellent reputation and have won numerous national awards for our quality and customer service
- We are an established, local family-owned remodeling company. You will be working on custom projects in homes and businesses across Little Rock.
Join Kitchen Tune-Up and help us as we make our customer's remodeling dreams a reality!
Kitchen Tune-Up Little Rock, AR is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Kitchen Tune-Up Little Rock, AR
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be the industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Our Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, custom cabinets & design, storage solutions, custom closets, garage cabinets, Granite Tune-Up, organizers & accessories, and much more. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to update your space.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
Company Website: kitchentuneup.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)