Due to the explosive growth we are experiencing at Kitchen Tune-Up, we are seeking candidates for both Independent Contractors, Full- and Part-Time positions for junior and senior cabinet technicians. Our successful marketing campaign and ability to affordably help homeowners create the kitchen of their dreams has led to the opening of a showroom and an extensive work backlog. We have immediate openings for the right candidate that is looking for the opportunity to create a career for their future growth. Our full-time employees will have access to benefits including health care, 401K, and a vibrant work environment. Head to our website to learn more about our service offering and make sure to check out our hard earned reviews that we have received from recent projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrive to jobsite on time in logo’d shirt and appropriate work clothing.
- Follow instructions given by project manager
- Follow the Kitchen Tune-Up Trustpoints on every job
- Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently (clients do not want us in their home any longer than needed)
- Stellar work ethic
- Able to follow directions without deviating
- Must be able to match colors
- Able to drill for hinges
- Able to install doors and drawer fronts
- Able to install roll-out trays in cabinets
Additional Skills (preferred but not required)
- Prior experience in cabinet refacing
- Prior experience in cutting molding
- Able to install crown molding
Kitchen Tune-Up Main Line, PA is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Kitchen Tune-Up Main Line, PA
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be the industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Our Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, custom cabinets & design, storage solutions, custom closets, garage cabinets, Granite Tune-Up, organizers & accessories, and much more. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to update your space.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
Company Website: kitchentuneup.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)