Seeking an installation / delivery person to work for Sears Hometown Store based in Marble Falls, TX.
The installation person reports directly to the manager / store lead.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains service vehicle with regular oil changes, tune-ups, and cleaning.
- Keeps service vehicle properly stocked with designated service parts and tools.
- Maintains tools in good working order.
- Work according to installation schedule (Monday through Saturday).
- Secure signatures of completion on necessary paperwork.
- Punctual for all installation appointments.
- Performs all services accurately and efficiently.
- Answers customers’ questions regarding installation and deliveries.
- Maintains a pleasant, responsible, and professional attitude when working with customers.
- Respects customers’ property.
- Always wears designated uniform.
- Leaves work area in customers home clean.
- Realizes that they are a personal representative of our team in their daily rounds and handles themselves accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Se habla espanol
Why work for Sears Hometown Store
- Family owned and operated business in Marble Falls, TX.
- Our team impacts our clients and community with the products & solutions we provide. We have a great opportunity for the right candidate and the opportunity for growth and advancement of position and pay.
- Employee discounts and additional income opportunities available.
Kitchen Tune-Up Marble Falls, TX is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Kitchen Tune-Up Marble Falls, TX
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be the industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Our Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, custom cabinets & design, storage solutions, custom closets, garage cabinets, Granite Tune-Up, organizers & accessories, and much more. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to update your space.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
Company Website: kitchentuneup.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)