Kitchen Tune-Up of Colorado Springs is seeking a Cabinet Technician / Trim Carpenter / Cabinet Installer to work on home remodeling projects in El Paso County.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrive to job site on time in logo’d shirt and appropriate work clothing.
- Follow instructions given by project manager
- Follow Kitchen Tune Up Trustpoints on every job
- Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Stellar work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow directions and to provide feedback to project manager
- Able to drill/install cabinet drawer box glides and hardware
- Able to install cabinet doors and drawer fronts
- Able to install roll-out trays and upgrade accessories in cabinets
- Ability to safely operate power tools including; table saw, miter saw, router, various nail guns and hand tools.
- Ability to work in El Paso County and surrounding communities
- Must be able to interact with our customers on a professional & friendly level
- Must take personal pride in a job well done the first time
- Must have a valid driver's license with a verifiable good driving record and no physical limitations to perform the tasks required
- Must have a clear criminal background and will be subjected to zero-tolerance drug policy.
Additional Skills (preferred but not required). Training is provided.
- Prior experience in cabinet refacing and cabinet installation
- Understand Cabinet layout designs and terminology
- Prior experience in custom shop work
- Able to perform minor handyman work including electrical outlets, installing microwaves, and an understanding of basic plumbing.
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up of Colorado Springs
- Established company with over 24 year track record
- Growth opportunities available in field work and management
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be working on custom projects in some of the nicest areas of Colorado Springs.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
Kitchen Tune-Up of Colorado Springs is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Kitchen Tune-Up of Colorado Springs
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be the industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Our Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, custom cabinets & design, storage solutions, custom closets, garage cabinets, Granite Tune-Up, organizers & accessories, and much more. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to update your space.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
Company Website: kitchentuneup.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)