Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking a Project Manager. We are a growing remodeling business and have a great opportunity to join our team. The Project Manager assumes duties that result after the salesperson has made the sale. They coordinate all facts from purchasing through installation to insure the job goes smoothly and error free.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates timely delivery of cabinets and other products
- Reviews and approves vendor invoices for payment
- Reviews installation details and coordinates job dates with installers, contractors, etc.
- Arranges for delivery of cabinet and other products to the job site and coordinates that with the customers.
- Coordinates final countertop dimensions with the fabricator.
- Inspects the completion of all jobs and forwards information regarding repairs or touch up to the service room.
- Places a follow up call to the customer after the installation is complete to get customer comments and offer a “Thank You”.
- Reviews and verifies all customers’ payments by job on remodel and new construction.
- Supervises the smooth and efficient operation of office procedures and hourly staff and subcontractors.
- Participates jointly with General Manger in conduction regular operations meetings involving:
- Potential or existing problem
- Implementation of new programs or procedures
- Procedural questions or issues
- Recognition of good work performance
- Information on the status of the business
- Team ideas and suggestions
- Involved with General Manger in hiring of support staff and OJT.
- Create project plan in company's software (will train).
- Capable of performing minor work in the field as required.
- Compensation: Salary plus performance based bonus
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- Great earning potential
- Stable company, family owned & operated
- Steady work
- Rapid growth in the market
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be selling custom projects in some of the nicest areas of our community.
Kitchens are the heart of the home! Join Kitchen Tune-Up as we make our clients remodeling dreams a reality.
Kitchen Tune-Up Charlotte, NC is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Kitchen Tune-Up Charlotte, NC
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be the industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Our Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, custom cabinets & design, storage solutions, custom closets, garage cabinets, Granite Tune-Up, organizers & accessories, and much more. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to update your space.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
Company Website: kitchentuneup.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)