Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking a Tune-Up Artist to work on kitchen cabinet projects in Charlotte and surrounding areas. We are looking for individuals seeking a flexible scheduled to fill a part-time position and work approximately 2-3 days per week. The position starts at $20 per hour, with increases available after a 60 day probationary period.
If you are creative, can match colors, and are seeking a unique opportunity with excellent pay and the ability to work when it best fits your schedule, please consider applying.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrive to job site on time in logo’d shirt and appropriate work clothing.
- Follow a checklist to repair wood cabinets and other wood surfaces by repairing color and color matching.
- Follow instructions given by project manager
- Follow Kitchen Tune-Up’s customer service Trustpoints on every project
- Keep the work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work in Charlotte and surrounding communities
- Stellar work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow directions without deviating
- Must be able to interact with our customers on a professional & friendly level
- Must take personal pride in a job well done the first time
- Must have a valid driver's license with a verifiable good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to color-match (cannot be color blind)
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- Rapid growth in the Charlotte area market.
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be working in some of the nicest areas of our community.
- All training provided. No prior experience related to cabinetry or kitchen updates is required.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
Flexible scheduling. Work only the days and times you are available.
Kitchen Tune-Up Charlotte, NC is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Kitchen Tune-Up Charlotte, NC
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be the industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Our Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, custom cabinets & design, storage solutions, custom closets, garage cabinets, Granite Tune-Up, organizers & accessories, and much more. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to update your space.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
Company Website: kitchentuneup.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)