Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking an Administrative Assistant to greet customers in our showroom. This valued team member handles all correspondence, billing, filing, and support duties for our busy team of kitchen remodelers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates walk-in leads and disperses the leads as required.
- Coordinates quote tracking for salespeople and completes the quote log for the franchisee/sales manager.
- Photocopies necessary items in job file for the sales team.
- Types purchase orders from purchase requisitions and submits them to the franchisee/sales manager for final approval for payment.
- Maintains a payable processing system, matching vendor invoices with purchase orders, codes each invoice, and submits them to the franchisee/sales manager for final approval for payment.
- Audits cabinet acknowledgements against the designer’s layout and pricing to check for errors and ensures that the production date given corresponds with the time frame required for installation.
- Maintains central job filing system.
- Performs job invoicing and statement mailings on a computer system.
- Closes out job files balancing contract price with monies received and establishes job gross profit for sales commission processing.
- Types all necessary credit memos, debit memos, and return authorizations for franchisee/sales manager’s signature and maintain appropriate logs.
- Coordinates and mails thank you cards as jobs are closed.
- Prepares sales commission reports for the franchisee/sales manager’s review and submits it for payment.
- Enters and maintains all leads in the computer mailing list program.
- Types all letters and internal memos.
- Answers incoming phone calls by the third ring and transfers them to the proper person.
- Prepares all credit card receipts for deposit.
- Maintains adequate levels of literature inventory and keeps literature holders stocked.
- Prepares monthly traffic report and submits it to the franchisee/sales manager.
- Prepares monthly sales performance report.
- Contacts builder accounts that exceed the new 30 terms by day 35 as a payment reminder. If the payment is not received by day 40, the franchisee/sales manager is notified
- Helps host seminars, sales events or training programs as needed.
- Performs any other duties as required.
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- Rapid growth in the market
- Growth opportunities available.
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be selling custom projects in some of the nicest areas of our community.
- Sales training and all sales tools provided.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
Kitchen Tune-Up Highlands Ranch, CO is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Kitchen Tune-Up Highlands Ranch, CO
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be the industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Our Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, custom cabinets & design, storage solutions, custom closets, garage cabinets, Granite Tune-Up, organizers & accessories, and much more. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to update your space.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
Company Website: kitchentuneup.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)