Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking a Kitchen Designer / Sales Representative.
This position works with professionalism and consistency to successfully achieve sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and meets showroom walk-in prospects as shared floor coverage requires.
- Registers showroom prospects in walk-in lead tracking system.
- Creates outside leads and sales other than those generated by Kitchen Tune-Up’s advertising.
- Qualifies each prospect’s wants and needs into a plan of sales actions.
- Performs job site measuring and gathers the information necessary to create a cabinet layout, which meets the customer’s needs.
- Photographs the remodeling jobs that are being measured to provide “before” photographs for the showroom album.
- Gathers information on all job-related products to provide a presentation to the customer.
- Prepares cabinet drawings using 20/20 Design and other computer software.
- Assembles a quote and related information to present to the customer with the goal of creating a sale.
- Revises quotes or drawings as customers’ wants and needs are assessed.
- Collects payments from customers.
- Communicates necessary information to the franchise owner or manager to enable them to complete a cabinet order.
- Completes the purchase order requisition to enable the franchise owner or manager to type the purchase order.
- Initiates any job change orders.
- Meets the installer at the job prior to installation to inspect and cover all necessary details.
- Continues customer contact during the project and monitors all related activities.
- Processes all credit card payments from the customer.
- Has flexible work schedule to satisfy demand.
- NKBA certification preferred, but not required.
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- Rapid growth in the market.
- Growth opportunities available.
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be selling custom projects in some of the nicest areas of our community.
- Sales training and all sales tools provided.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
Kitchen Tune-Up Highlands Ranch, CO is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Kitchen Tune-Up Highlands Ranch, CO
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be the industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Our Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, custom cabinets & design, storage solutions, custom closets, garage cabinets, Granite Tune-Up, organizers & accessories, and much more. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to update your space.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
Company Website: kitchentuneup.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)