Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking a Cabinet Technician and Installer to work on home remodeling projects in Grand Rapids and surrounding communities. We are looking for individuals seeking a flexible scheduled to fill a part-time position and work approximately 2-4 days per week, with opportunity for additional growth. The position starts at $20 per hour based on experience and ability, with further opportunity available after a 90 day probationary period.
If you are detail oriented, customer focused, and are seeking a unique opportunity with excellent pay and the ability to work when it best fits your schedule, please consider applying.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrive to jobsite on time in logo’d shirt and appropriate work clothing.
- Follow instructions given by project manager
- Follow Kitchen Tune-Up Trustpoints on every job
- Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Stellar work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow directions without deviating
- Able to drill for hinges
- Able to install doors and drawer fronts
- Able to install roll-out trays in cabinets
- Ability to safely operate power hand tools including; a table saw, band saw, power hand saw, router, planer, and powered nail gun
- Ability to work in Grand Rapids and surrounding communities
- Must be able to interact with our customers on a professional & friendly level
- Must take personal pride in a job well done the first time
- Must have a valid driver's license with a verifiable good driving record and no physical limitations to perform the tasks required
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Additional Skills (preferred but not required). Training is provided.
- Prior experience in cabinet refacing
- Prior experience in cutting moldings
- Able to install crown molding
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- Rapid growth in the market.
- Growth opportunities available.
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be installing custom projects in some of the nicest areas of our community.
- Sales training and all sales tools provided.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
Our mission is to deliver beautiful spaces within our customer's homes for them and their families to enjoy. We value personal relationships, focused teams, and extraordinary people that operate with integrity.
Kitchen Tune-Up Grand Rapids Forest Hills is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Kitchen Tune-Up Grand Rapids Forest Hills
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be the industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Our Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, custom cabinets & design, storage solutions, custom closets, garage cabinets, Granite Tune-Up, organizers & accessories, and much more. Our belief is that you don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to update your space.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
Company Website: kitchentuneup.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)